RAY'S BUS ROBBED IN STOCKHOLM
- That was an eventful night.
After the superb show Christine and myself waited
by one of the
- stage doors near the band's bus.
- After a while, we took a walk around and came
- One guy in a smart dark coat, black trousers and
shoes was coming
sheepishly from behind the coach. I thought he'd
been for a pee.
- His friend, dressed the same, was near the front
of the coach. I heard a
crunching metal sound...he'd ripped the
registration number plate from the
- I said "what do you think you're doing, and
went towards him. He ran, I
gave chase but couldn't catch him. (memories of an
incident in America,
there was I doing the same as Ray !?).
- I went back to the Cirkus, Christine had knocked
to tell the crew. It's
OK says the driver, we still have the back one. I
remembered the sheepish look on the first guy's
face. "No, you haven't " That had gone
- We were staying at the hotel next door (purely
by luck..in actual fact
Ray was a bit miffed when he asked us and we
pointed it out to him !) so
we walked by the Cirkus in the morning and the
coach was still there.. I
was worried for the other fans...I really hoped
they'd get to Gothenberg
on time and did not know till a review of the
concert came on Dave Emlem's site that they had.